- I am thankful for my job. I know too many people who are struggling financially and I thank God everyday that I am not only employed, but employed by a company that I love!
- I am thankful for my family and them putting up with me, even when I'm kind of being a raging brat (i.e. the ACC Championship Game).
- I am thankful for the new Country Music station on my XM radio.
- I am thankful for the Hokie Nation. We may be down today, but I have never been more proud to be a Hokie than I am right now.
- I am thankful for SkinnyGirl Cosmos. Seriously, it's been that kind of week.
What are you thankful for this week?



I am thankful that the semester is almost over with, and for the opportunity to student teach next semester! Graduation in May!
ReplyDeleteI too am mighty thankful for a career I adore! Teaching kindergarten is one of my biggest passions and has been for 21 YEARS! My family is beyond the big number one in my life, Hubby, Daughter and my Mama are the loves of my life. My darlin' Westie, puts a smile on my face NO.MATTER.WHAT! And, on a silly note...I am sooo thankful for my gorgeous Christmas tree in the gorgeous pink/white glow! And last but not least anything peppermint~marshmallow peppermint candles and the yummy CandyCane Marshmallow Pretzels Melts I whipped up this afternoon! TASTY!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
@Mrs. Kindergarten
ReplyDeleteI LOVE anything peppermint! It is my favorite treat during the holidays :) Hope you had a great Monday!
xx