I have a lot to be grateful for this week...
.. for my friends and family who never cease to be supportive in everything I do. After the incidents at VT this week, I have taken extra time to tell those around me that I love them and appreciate everything they do for me.
.. for my warm house. Too many people are without everyday necessities that we take advantage of everyday.
.. for my sweet puppy. She made is through her little surgery okay, and now can be adopted out! Hopefully my little love bug will find her "forever home" soon!
.. for having my Christmas shopping done already. Now just on to wrapping the gifts.
.. for Elf being on TV 24/7. After a long day of work, there is nothing better than zoning out to my favorite movie ever.
.. for the colder temperatures. It is finally feeling like winter, and although it really is not fun to have to scrape the ice off my car in the morning, I am finally getting use out of my heated seats and it finally feels like the holidays are just around the corner.
.. for nice customers at work. You will absolutely get better customer service if you are nice. Plain and simple. Mean people will get ignored. End of story.
.. for the cookie baking marathon that is going to happen today. Part 2!
.. for my Lilly family. I can't wait for our little Christmas party tonight!
What are you grateful for this week?



I am so grateful for my family. We took my Mama out for her 69th birthday din din last night to one of our fave. restaurants. That bein' said I was soooo grateful for my OOTN...Lilly late night black toile skirt with Lilly sweater, black tights and heels, black pashima, pearls galore and a vintage black clutch! Can't get ANY better than that! I am also most grateful for my career as a kindergarten teacher, I adore my KinderGators. This week we are teaching them about those less fortunate by making bags for the homeless. We do this every year and the kids really get so much out of it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Baking!
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
I don't like mean people either.
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
@Mrs. Kindergarten
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that skirt!!! I wore it the other day to work with a fuzzy cashmere sweater! And I love that you call your kiddies your "kindergators" that is just too cute!
xx
There's nothing better than a supportive family! We are so blessed! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your sweet puppy made it out of surgery and is doing better.
I hate having to scrape ice off my car, but I do like colder weather a little better than I used to. I love warming up in front of the fireplace after I come in from the cold.
Have fun at the Christmas party!