Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!!
1. My most favorite "little thing" is: Coming home from work at night and having dinner ready. It doesn't happen to often, but it is SO nice when it does!
2. I give anything to: be able to take a week off of work and go somewhere tropical. Or just to have Chick Fil A for lunch (since we don't have them here in NY.. whomp). Either would be just a-okay with me!
3. I can't believe: How many people leave their Christmas shopping to the last minute. And they're all MEAN. At least if you leave your shopping until the last minute, be nice when we try to help you pick the perfect gift.
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is: Getting all of my Christmas cards mailed out, and all my gifts wrapped! Oh, and sending out my Secret Santa gift!
5. The last thing I want to do today is: Go to work! Little brother just came home last night and I want to spend time with him!
6. If I were writing my own blank today it would say: If you could have someone do one household chore for you for the rest of your life, it would be __________________. My answer would be laundry.
7. My favorite candle scent is: Sugar Cookie! Perfect for this time of year!
Be sure to head over to Lauren's blog to link up!!



I don't know if I could live without Chick Fil A. Normally, I have it once a week! I love the Sugar Cookie candles too. I just bought one last night!
ReplyDeleteOh I love love love ChickFilA! The peppermint chocolate chip milkshake is t.a.s.t.y! I promise to have one for you tomorrow :)! I am smitten with peppermint marshmallow candles right now! I can't believe I FINALLY bought the snow~white breast cancer NorthFace last night, warm and toasty on bus duty today!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
HAHA oy im going back to work at Lilly on monday in nyc and am NOT looking forward to angry/anxious shoppers!
ReplyDeletefound you from FITB..
ReplyDeletehello yummy sugar cookie! i must find one of those candles asap.
ill trade you places i live by a chick fil a.. and i will go to NY!
happy weekend!
xoxo
@Cori H.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, not having Chick Fil A is one of the only downfalls to living in NY! Apparently there is a secret one on NYU's campus, but it is for students only :( Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
@Mrs. Kindergarten Oh, goodie! Have 2 for me :) I wish I could have one!! And I've never seen the peppermint marshmallow candles! They sound delish!
ReplyDelete@Elena
ReplyDeleteOye, they are THE WORST!! But at least the Lilly makes me happy?? Haha, good luck!
Peppermint Marshmallow candles are from bath&body! Delish! I must postpone the milkshake, but pinkie promise this week. wink wink!
ReplyDeleteMrs. K.
I probably couldn't go a week without chick fil a... The one near me is like a test location and they're trying out sweet potato fries now. I love them!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree about the holiday shoppers! I always try to finish my shopping at least 2 weeks ahead of christmas because the stores get crazy and people are so rude!